Monday 21 November 2011

Skin Kissed by the Snow Fairy

I can’t imagine a point in my life where I close the ‘Lush’ door; it’s just not going to happen!
I have an unhealthy obsessive and compulsive desire to try anything and everything this delicious brand produces and my bathroom (currently) is a shrine and smells to high sweetly heaven of the stuff.
Like every Christmas my must have item has to be ‘Snow Fairy’ shower gel and bubble bath which has a delightful sweet smelling fragrance. It smells so good that it is hard to remember in a state of heavenly bubble bath bliss that it is NOT edible….unfortunately!
The only downside is that it’s only available at Christmas. So go out and try it, I guarantee, if you’re a girlie girl like me then you will love it and for a small bottle at £3.95 you really can’t complain, total bargain for the quality you get.
I might already have my own mini Lush shop in my bathroom but I am still hoping that Santa might bring me more (hint to my soon-to-be hubby).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be honest, but not harsh :-)